Saturday, January 4, 2014

30 in 30 Day 4

I woke this morning ready to grab my brushes and go to work. - one quick plein air painting and then to the studio to work on a larger piece. Coffee cup in hand, I glanced out the window and saw my husband tearing carpeting out of our travel trailer. Well. That just didn't look right. Sure enough, my day's plan was about to go to pieces. The skylights of the camper had deteriorated and the monsoon-like rain we get here in Florida had flooded the trailer. By afternoon we had mopped up, laundered or discarded anything made of cloth and covered the faulty skylights. The short winter daylight was nearly gone.

So today I'm posting an earlier plein air piece in sympathy with everyone in the northeast who is also dealing with unusually cold temperatures and with snow.

Not ready for skating - oil on canvas  - 16x20
Contact me here if interested

The actual scene.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...